With no discussion, a key legislative committee Tuesday rejected a regulation that is necessary to start the state’s medical marijuana industry. The proposal before the committee would change the designation of marijuana from a Schedule I drug to a Schedule II drug as part of an overall plan for secure, … Continue reading
- Think The Cops Are Against Us?
- EVERYTHING Americans Think They Know About Drugs is WRONG!
- Baked! New & Improved – Over 50 Delicious & Easy Weed Cookbook Recipes and Medical Marijuana Cooking Tips (The Weed Cookbook)
- CannaMed Now Offering Boston Medical Cards: Medical Marijuana Card
- Re: Why Marijuana Should Be Legalized
TagsAeroponic aquaponic Bill 1317 California cancer treatment and marijuana therapy Cannabinoid Cannabis cannibis cookbook Cooking with Cannabis cooking with marijuana Dan Pabon Dispensary Garden Grow box Health health care marijuana laws Horticulture Hydrofarm Hydroponic Hydroponics Illegal John Ingold Legality of cannabis Marijuana marijuana cookbook Marijuana Dispensaries marijuana dispensary Marijuana Therapy Marijuana Use Martin O'Malley Maryland Medical cannabis Medical Marijuana Medical Marijuana Cookbook Medical Marijuana Dispensary medical use of cannabis Orange County California Plant Possession of Marijuana Pro-Legalization Randy Collins Recreational Marijuana SuperCloset Tetrahydrocannabinol Washington